Saturday, January 21, 2012

Octopus vs Friendship??

My Coursemates are My Roomates??

They are strangers to me when the first time I saw them. I never know who they are, where they come from, and their backgrounds. In year 2009, I was offered to continue my study in Upsi.  I met them for the first time in orientation week. When I saw Salimah and Normiza, the first thing that went up in my mind was "why they look so small?" I just smiled and turned away. Then, when someone was giving a speech in front, we were talking at the back. Then, I saw a cute chubby girl sat on the stairs to find a strategic place to sleep. After that person finished giving speech, we clapped our hands, then she suddenly woke up and she was clapping too. She's so funny. From that day, we often met each others in the class, and guess what? We are roommates since January 2011 until now. We are not just shared the same room and and same course, but we are more than that. We're too close with each other. 

They are very nice, sweet, but sometimes can be naughty and crazy. I never thought that we can be bestfriends. Salimah and Normiza  are Sarawakian just like me, and Fiza is Johorian. They totally friendly and funny. They always make me laugh, laugh and laugh. Hoho...  Besides that, we also share the same interest in music and food. We love to eat and to sing soooo much. When we went out to the town, we will buy a DVD or sing Kbox ( not really look like a Kbox ). If we were too busy and dont have time to go out, we just stayed at home and had concerts in our rooms. These concerts are the one way we can all make our voices heard in the house. Well, we had such a great time together. I said that Octopus is like a friendship because, when we have many friends, they are like octopus's arms. These arms will support you and there will be there for you. Thats why I called friendship was like an octopus. Am I right?


Guys, are you ready to see my girls?? Let me show how they look like...



Nah!.... they are my BFF aka My Roommates + Coursemates




What do you think? They are so cute right?? They are my bestfriends until the end. Hope that they will not forget me, because I will always remember & love them forever...









I count myself nothing else so happy
As in soul remembering my good friends
~ William Shakespeare ~


A friend will be there for you 
BUT A TRUE Friend with be there for you when things 
are good and also when things are very bad
And just when it feels like you will never smile again
She can put a smile on your face with just with a hug!
~ Katherine ~

0 What They Say?:

Post a Comment